All material published by ARCA on this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, is copyright. This material must not be copied, reproduced, adapted, modified, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without ARCA's prior written consent.
CreditSmart content is not be reproduced for use on a web page or with any online service or application without consent.
To request consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to CreditSmart
Other websites may link to the CreditSmart website provided that the following conditions are met:
- No attempt is made to pass off the content of CreditSmart as the property of the linking website.
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site.
- Links must not appear in a way that causes us embarrassment.
- CreditSmart should be referenced as the source of any text-only link.
- The manner or context in which the link is inserted must not give visitors the impression that your site, or your organisation, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- It must not appear that CreditSmart or ARCA has created any of your website’s content.
- We do not approve of websites presenting CreditSmart content as a frame within their web pages. The link should open as a new tab in a browser, or as a new browsing window.
- We do not grant permission for anyone to copy CreditSmart content to their own web pages, without first obtaining our express consent.
- You must not reproduce our logo without express consent from CreditSmart.
If you would like to include CreditSmart content or logo on your website, please email email@example.com to seek consent.
Disclaimer and limitations
The information on this website is current at the date of publication and may be subject to change.
The CreditSmart website provides a general description of the operation of the credit reporting system in Australia. The manner in which specific credit providers and credit reporting bodies operate may differ from the way described generally on this site. Any examples provided are for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect your circumstances. All applications for credit are subject to the relevant credit provider’s usual credit assessment criteria. We recommend that you seek independent advice before acting on any information in this site.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. Subject to any terms implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this site.
Third party sites
ARCA is also not responsible for the accuracy of information contained on third party websites, and provides no warranty that those third party website are computer-virus free. ARCA disclaims all liability (including liability for negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the inaccurate or incomplete information on third party websites.